Skip to content
How does it work?
- Virtual classes will be held through the online meeting software Zoom. To save time, download Zoom onto your laptop, desktop, tablet or smartphone before your first class. Make sure you know how it works.
- Login to your mindbody account right now (or create an account if you are new to us, and welcome!) and check all the boxes to receive text and email notifications so we can send you the link to access your class. All the boxes. Yes, all the boxes.
Enjoy a yoga class, virtually, or later via a replay.
- Sign up for class below using your membership, class pass, or drop-in tuition.
- We’ll send you a link to a Zoom meeting via e-mail. Click the link 10-15 minutes before class time to join your virtual yoga studio (or teacher’s living room).
- Set yourself up in a space with a strong internet signal, and gather whatever you need to practice: your yoga mat and any props you have. Improvise if you need to! Grab towels, blankets, chairs, books, and neckties if you need. Your teacher mention at the beginning of class what props will be helpful during the class.
- You must register for class using valid Yoga West tuition.
- You must download and use the Yoga West branded app to get app notifications.
- All of your e-mail notifications in your profile MUST be turn on. All of them.
- Your registration confirmation e-mail will have the Zoom code on it.
- If you are watching the live-stream, please try not to join the class late. The teacher and the other participants can hear you join, just like in our in-person studio.
- If you are watchinig the live-steam, please stay on MUTE. We and the other participants can hear everything you say to those in your home around you.
- A replay will be sent to you after the class. That may take several hours, please be patient. You will not get the replay if you have blocked Yoga West or if you have us labeled as SPAM, or have not checked ALL THE BOXES.
- Classes are set up in MindBody as they are ready. There is plenty of room. Just be patient with us as we build the schedule.
- We cannot help you get in to Zoom, fix your internet connection, or turn up your volume. Test Zoom before your first class.
- Please, please, please do not share the links to classes with folks who are not signed in for class. It is not fair to those who paid for a spot, and will not help any of us in the long-run.