Why should I choose a GLOW membership, instead of just dropping in occasionally?
Our GLOW members allow us to provide outstanding yoga in spacious, comfortable studios. A GLOW membership allow you unlimited visits to ALL of our regularly scheduled weekly classes. Workshops, trainings and some special events are not included, but are available to GLOW Members at a discounted rate.
If you want to experience the amazing transformation that comes with a regular, consistent yoga practice, you have to show up on your mat! GLOW is the BEST way to keep you consistent, and is the best deal if you intend to commit to a regular practice. With a GLOW Membership, you’ll enjoy…
- access to all regularly scheduled weekly classes.
- Discounts on regularly-priced workshops taught by Yoga West teachers
- Discounts on regularly-priced retail items
- freedom to freeze you GLOW — one freeze per year allowed for a $35 freeze fee per month freeze fee, see instructions below
- freedom to cancel your GLOW — at no charge — anytime after your initial term with 15 days written notice, see instructions below
- additional specials throughout the year (additional discounts, advanced sales for popular workshops, and more…)
- as long as you are a GLOW member in good standing, your GLOW payment will not go up, even if the regular price of GLOW increases
- GLOW auto-pays on a credit card each month, so there is no hassle or need to remember to buy more classes
Can I freeze my GLOW Membership?
Traveling for an extended trip? Need to tend to an injury or a sick loved one? Or do you just need a break from your practice? Whatever the case may be, we’re happy to freeze your GLOW once per year until you are ready to return to your practice with us. There is a $35 per month freeze fee, and you cannot cancel during the freeze period.
THE FEE Each freeze incurs a $35 administrative fee per month which will be charged to the credit card you have on file with us. This fee may be waived if the freeze is due to a medical issue or injury.
15 DAYS NOTICE REQUIRED Please submit your Freeze Request at least 15 days before your desired Start Freeze Date. If we receive your Freeze Request less than 15 days prior to the date you’d like your pause to begin, and you are charged your monthly membership fee before the pause is made, not a problem. You won’t lose a single day of value on your GLOW. We’ll simply hold this payment as a credit on your account, and apply it on your next payment date after your freeze ends. (Yoga West cannot refund this charge back to your credit card.)
How do I cancel my GLOW Membership?
We hate to see you go, but we understand that sometimes life gets in the way or a regular practice, or a move or family change may cause a need to cancel your membership. GLOW may be canceled at any time after the 4 month minimum has been met; except during a freeze period. Please note that if you rejoin GLOW at a later date, GLOW will be activated at the then current GLOW price and commitment term, and you will not be eligible for any additional discounts. Yoga West requires a minimum of 15 days notice to process your written cancel request.Please submit your Cancellation Request at least 15 days prior to your desired Cancellation Date. If we receive your Cancellation Request less than 15 days prior to the date you would like for your cancellation to be effective, and you are charged for an additional month of tuition, your tuition will be in effect for 30 days after that payment.
To freeze or cancel GLOW, please complete the Freeze Request form or the Cancellation Request form. You will be notified via e-mail once your request has been completed. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of your request, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be sure that we have received the request.